Wednesday 23 December 2015

Frozen By a Thousand Blessings (Richmond)



If you know me, you'd know that my dessert obsession started a couple of years ago due to frozen yogurt. After the countless kilograms of frozen yogurt I've tried and tested, I think I'm on the border to becoming a froyo snob.
As the weather heats up (and cools down five minutes later) in Melbourne, my frozen yogurt cravings begin to resurface. Hence, this called for a visit to Frozen By a Thousand Blessings, situated on Bridge Road in Richmond. I have paid a few visits to their store in Melbourne Central, so I wanted to see how the two weighed up against each other.



The Richmond store steers away from the traditional flavours e.g. chocolate, mango and offers a more eccentric selection. Their array of toppings also includes some things that many other stores do not offer, which I am most certainly not complaining about.



I settled for the natural and almond mylk and hazelnut frozen yogurts, topped off with some cheesecake, brownie and popping balls. At $2.90 per 100g, my serving came to about $5.



The natural flavour was nice and creamy in texture. It had a good balance of flavour - not too sweet and not too yogurt-y. The almond mylk and hazelnut yogurt was slightly more lumpier (of course, considering it was made from nuts) but still enjoyable. It would be a perfect vegan substitute for nutella frozen yogurt.

There are a few seats inside the store, but Frozen by a Thousand Blessings in Richmond is much more smaller than it's Melbourne Central counterpart. It's definitely worth the visit if you're looking to try something different in regards to frozen yogurt.

They also have stores at Westfield Doncaster and South Yarra.

Ratings:
Food - 8/10
Price - 9/10
Service - 7/10

Frozen By a Thousand Blessings
390 Bridge Road
Richmond, 3121

Frozen by a Thousand Blessings Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment