Monday 7 December 2015

Melbourne Kit Kat Studio



After Sydney had the privilege of experiencing the Kit Kat Studio, it was finally Melbourne's turn to join in on the fun (because as always, Sydney gets everything first). Being the massive sweet tooth that I am, I had to pay a visit because I could not pass up the opportunity to create my own Kit Kat.

Unfortunately by the time we had arrived the option to create your own Kit Kat was closed for the day. We were informed by the friendly assistant that the customised bars take three hours to set and it was less than three hours until closing time. However, we did not leave empty handed as four limited edition flavours were still available for purchase. I set my sights on the Japanese Maccha and Kikusui Leaves and Flavours of Melbourne Kit Kats. 


Japanese Maccha and Kikusui Leaves ($6)


The Japanese Maccha and Kikusui Leaves flavour tasted similar to the matcha Kit Kats that are sold in stores, but this one was slightly sweeter. 


Flavours of Melbourne ($6)


The Flavours of Melbourne Kit Kat had a nice crunch to them, although I found myself thinking "Melbourne has a flavour? But it's a city?"

The limited edition flavours are $6 for a box of four fingers and it will set you back $14 to customise your own Kit Kat. 

So many of you may be thinking "why would I pay $6 to buy a Kit Kat when I can just get one for $2 at the supermarket?" Well, I'm all for treating myself and opportunities to devour such flavours only come around once. Furthermore, they would make great Christmas presents as they come in gift-ready boxes. The Kit Kat Studio also offers an array of gifting options for various prices. 

The Kit Kat Studio will be closing it's doors on January 16th 2016, so get in quick to avoid disappointment. We were also told that the lines can get pretty hectic, so be prepared to wait for your "break time". I will definitely be back to create my own flavour. 

Ratings:
Food - 9/10 
Service - 10/10
Price - 8/10

Kit Kat Studio 
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Corner LaTrobe and Swanston Street
Melbourne, 3000

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment